pictures for the bow tieing challenged

Jan 4, 2008
So CoachGirl84 is killing me with her lovely new purchases and is looking for help on tieing a beautiful tattersall bow to her Gorgeous Pond Ergo tote. She got great help but unlike CoachGirl84 I need like bow tieing for dummies. Including visuals! :yes: I am pretty sure I wouldn't even be able to tie it as nicely as she has. So, could you girls post pictures of your beautiful bow tied bags so I can see? I also thought it would be a good way to see all of the different style bags with their variety of ways to have a bow, the different color combo's and so forth. Anyone game?

I am getting a Lilac ponytail signature for my Chocolate Carly w/ a matching Lilac key fob. I want to be ready to dude up my girl when it arrives :smile:

So CoachGirl84 is killing me with her lovely new purchases and is looking for help on tieing a beautiful tattersall bow to her Gorgeous Pond Ergo tote. She got great help but unlike CoachGirl84 I need like bow tieing for dummies. Including visuals! :yes: I am pretty sure I wouldn't even be able to tie it as nicely as she has. So, could you girls post pictures of your beautiful bow tied bags so I can see? I also thought it would be a good way to see all of the different style bags with their variety of ways to have a bow, the different color combo's and so forth. Anyone game?

I am getting a Lilac ponytail signature for my Chocolate Carly w/ a matching Lilac key fob. I want to be ready to dude up my girl when it arrives :smile:

:smile::lol::P....too cute!!

lol! cute thread. Here are my bag bows;)

Attachments

• Ebay Pics 676.jpg
    Ebay Pics 676.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Ebay Pics 726.jpg
    Ebay Pics 726.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Ebay Pics 765.jpg
    Ebay Pics 765.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 88
  • Ebay Pics 783.jpg
    Ebay Pics 783.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Ebay Pics 784.jpg
    Ebay Pics 784.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 67
This is a oblong scarf meant to go around the neck lol.. its folded in half and then made into a bow.. its loose and needs to be tightened daily.. :wlae:

Attachments

• ruby1.jpg
    ruby1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 85
OK I'll play. I LOVE tying scarves onto my bags.

Attachments

• heritage ergo 005.jpg
    heritage ergo 005.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 69
  • bday tote.jpg
    bday tote.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 63
  • black ergo.jpg
    black ergo.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 67
  • leigh smallest.JPG
    leigh smallest.JPG