So Feb 1st.....

Jun 15, 2006
Who's picking up what?

there are so many new releases today who's getting some goodies today I have to wait a little while longer to get to the store but I'd love to :drool: over some new eye candy

(Is anyone getting the pulp weekenders? have they arrived yet?)

I have not heard from my store yet, I am only waiting on the hearts and cosmetic cases for today. March is when I am in trouble! LOL! I hope to see some lovely new LVs for those scoring new goodies today! Hopefully a Pulp Weekender will make its way to tPF today.

Claire, thank you for posting this thread. Usually I'm the impatient one!

I saw the miroir cosmetic case yesterday and it was cute! I also saw the darker limelight and the gold (PM). Must. Resist. The. Urge. To. Spend.

Like Irishpandabear (who is undoubtedly my purse twin, separated at birth) March is going to be the killer for me.

Quick! Someone post pics. I'm suffering vicarious thrill withdrawal.

I got the call that my violette cosmetic case is in.
I'm also really excited about the new epi - I wonder what styles it will come it. I don't care for the push clasp that seems common on several of the styles and really want a shoulder bag, so we'll see what the have :smile:

I got the call that my violette cosmetic case is in.
I'm also really excited about the new epi - I wonder what styles it will come it. I don't care for the push clasp that seems common on several of the styles and really want a shoulder bag, so we'll see what the have :smile:

I would also love a Cassis Epi shoulder bag - I can't wait to see what finally comes out!

Got a voice mail yesterday to say my gold cosmetic case was in, but my SA now isn't in till tomorrow, so it won't go out in the post till Monday.

At least I've got one coming!!!

Post pics when it arrives...

Can't wait to see what everyone else is getting!!!

K
x

Claire, thank you for posting this thread. Usually I'm the impatient one!

I saw the miroir cosmetic case yesterday and it was cute! I also saw the darker limelight and the gold (PM). Must. Resist. The. Urge. To. Spend.

Like Irishpandabear (who is undoubtedly my purse twin, separated at birth) March is going to be the killer for me.

Quick! Someone post pics. I'm suffering vicarious thrill withdrawal.

lol yep I'm using tpf as an excuse not to the many things I should be doing lol

If and only if I get everything I'm interested in I'm pretty spread out
feb limelight
march watercolour
april matisse

limelight if a def other 2 it's a wait and see

i really want to see the limelight in gold.. i have it reserved for me and can't decide because i want to see the color before ordering ! :sad: BOO .. someone go buy it and post pics! lol