What's on your current BV wishlist?

Hi Kopibaby

I do have the large ebano one. And the awful thing is that I wear it the least. Not sure why but I love my noir and my nocce and my carmino so much that I forget about my ebano. :sad:

I know that I will come back round to it though. That is the beauty of these bags. They never go out of style and last forever!

geez, i keep trying to go on a bag ban and then i keep breaking it :tdown:

anyway, i thought i was satisfied after my boyfriend bought me a Ferro Sloane, but we walked into BV together the other day anyway, just to have a "look see" - and you know what, the Veneta is really growing on me. it just looks so useful and comfortable and ... yummy. :shame:

sigh.

geez, i keep trying to go on a bag ban and then i keep breaking it :tdown:

anyway, i thought i was satisfied after my boyfriend bought me a Ferro Sloane, but we walked into BV together the other day anyway, just to have a "look see" - and you know what, the Veneta is really growing on me. it just looks so useful and comfortable and ... yummy. :shame:

sigh.

get it! its a bv classic and the shape and size is just perfect!
you will definitely love it!
:graucho:

get it! its a bv classic and the shape and size is just perfect!
you will definitely love it!
:graucho:

hahaha.... i KNEW there was a reason why i came to this board - to find "encouragement" to buy the purses i'm drooling over! it's funny because on the one hand i keep thinking that BV bags are so non-descript, so un-ostentatious... but somehow they still manage to be sublimely beautiful, don't they? sigh. :heart:

BV bags are so non-descript, so un-ostentatious... but somehow they still manage to be sublimely beautiful, don't they? sigh. :heart:

It's like a little secret between you and your BV bag, lol! They don't get that constant attention from passersby, but you know the truth. ;)

i love that bv doesn't get the perpetual stares that most lvs or chanels do. and of course don't get me started about the unbelievably soft, smooshy lambskin, the intricate signature weave, the lightness of the bag, the intense timeless colours, the luxurious suede lining, etc. etc. etc.! :love: gee, i'm seriously addicted.

i love that bv doesn't get the perpetual stares that most lvs or chanels do. and of course don't get me started about the unbelievably soft, smooshy lambskin, the intricate signature weave, the lightness of the bag, the intense timeless colours, the luxurious suede lining, etc. etc. etc.! :love: gee, i'm seriously addicted.[/quote]

aca, you are not alone!!

Well, if I really want to make this a ***wish*** list....I would just LOVE a cabat, not sure on color though. I would also love something in ferro, and am now eyeing a cosmetic bag (to use inside my veneta) and phone strap.

Anyone thinking about a veneta.....GET IT!!!! :graucho: This is just the most amazing bag. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE mine (in ebano). It is very understated but so gorgeously made and so smooshy soft....sigh. :heart::heart::heart: Can you tell I am in love with mine???

My DH is getting nervous because my brother will be moving to NH soon and he will only be about an hour form the Natick BV....:woohoo:! My wishlist would then be in danger of becoming a reality Hee Hee!!!

I went onto the Veneta site yesterday and just went crazy saving pictures of all these bags and wallets that I want! I especially love the lotus colour! I don't have any BVs yet, but I'm planning on starting my own collection (I've got mostly Dior stuff)! So here's my BV wishlist:

- cement cervo tote
- small white / mini lotus Veneta
- lotus nappa drop bag
- glacier intrecciato nappa bag
- satin clutch
- lotus continental wallet
- lotus or burro nappa bracelet
- intrecciato nappa ayers belt