What's on your current BV wishlist?

I am so hooked! And, I keep coming back to this thread to re-read these two posts describing the essence of a BV...

BlueGenes: "...on the one hand i keep thinking that BV bags are so non-descript, so un-ostentatious... but somehow they still manage to be sublimely beautiful, don't they? sigh."

armcandyaddict: "i love that bv doesn't get the perpetual stares that most lvs or chanels do. and of course don't get me started about the unbelievably soft, smooshy lambskin, the intricate signature weave, the lightness of the bag, the intense timeless colours, the luxurious suede lining, etc. etc. etc.! gee, i'm seriously addicted."

Anyone thinking about a veneta.....GET IT!!!! :graucho: This is just the most amazing bag. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE mine (in ebano). It is very understated but so gorgeously made and so smooshy soft....sigh. :heart::heart::heart: Can you tell I am in love with mine???

I second this. I'm the type of gal who changes bags every single day, and I think I've worn my maxi studded veneta for a week straight now, it's just sooooo easy to use. I've used it twice now on nights in which I had to work at an event w/o somewhere to stash my bag and it was like an appendage, I barely noticed I had the bag on me the entire night.

I second this. I'm the type of gal who changes bags every single day, and I think I've worn my maxi studded veneta for a week straight now, it's just sooooo easy to use. I've used it twice now on nights in which I had to work at an event w/o somewhere to stash my bag and it was like an appendage, I barely noticed I had the bag on me the entire night.

all this is making me lust for the large veneta even more!!:girlsigh:

I am a new convert to BV after I went to the store today. I am totally loving the large Campana in Ebano now. The leather is so buttery soft that it is amazing! That will definitely be my first purchase from BV :love:

I'm with you MUNDADOBOLSA..isn't the maxi studded veneta amazing.. I can not take it off..it may well be the best bag I have ever owned.. it is so easy to use and I feel so good in it....what shall be next.. I am eying noce or nero large veneta...or should it be ebano? just love the slouchiness (is that a word?) of the bag and the drape..

Ferro Roma, but I'm spoiled and want it on sale. Can't believe I missed the one on Bluefly.

PS You girls are real enablers... I just ordered Olympia's card case in the exclusive almature color from Hawaii. I just loved the color.