Identify This Miu Miu

Hi All,

I found this bag on ebay. It was selling for about £180 so I presume it's fake (see pic). Does anyone know what style name/number this is and from which year?

I really like it and would like to get an authentic one....any ideas??

thanks xx

Attachments

• miu miu.jpg
    miu miu.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 189
Hi All,

I found this bag on ebay. It was selling for about £180 so I presume it's fake (see pic). Does anyone know what style name/number this is and from which year?

I really like it and would like to get an authentic one....any ideas??

thanks xx

You are right. The picture you have posted is definitely a fake. I actually have this bag in a distressed suede. Here is a picture of it (along with the suede bow satchel I just sold), however I will have to look at the authenticity card to let you know what the style name is. I believe it is a "shopper" style of some sort (if I remember correctly). Anyway, here is the pic....................

Attachments

• coffers007ml7.jpg
    coffers007ml7.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 221
Hi everyone!

I know you must all hate pleas to help ID a bag seen IRL, but I'm hoping that I can count on your Prada expertise.

I actually went out to lunch today and while waiting for take out, I noticed a woman with a GORGEOUS nylon Prada bag. I believe that it was a "bowler" style that also had a longish strap (she was sitting down with the bag squeezed into her chair). It was gray colored with gold, matte hardware. The nylon itself almost looked like a chevron print (I don't think it was a gauffre print).

Does this sound familiar to anyone? I tried to search for a picture on the usual Prada sites, and on eBay, but to no avail. The closest thing I could find was this auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=280196174741&Category=63852&_trksid=p3907.m29

BUT, again, I'm fairly certain that it was a bowler.

If anyone can help ID this bag (season, whether it might be available somewhere, price), I would really appreciate it!

Thanks! :flowers:

Can anyone tell me if the Miu Miu bow satchel is still being made? And what colours are coming for spring? i also like the tall version. i can't find anything on the websites. i love it! is it discontinued?