Staple purses?

runner22

dreaming of Coach...
O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
Hola chicas. I am a college student that just recently discovered Coach. I want to start building a quality collection, and I am curious about what purses (colors, styles) are considered staples in your collection?

I will be going on job interviews soon hopefully since I will be graduating in May. Thanks for any replies!

I won't name specific bags because different things work for different people. However, I like to have a bag that looks nice with dressier outfits, a bag that matches everything, a bag that HOLDS everything and a bag that I can take out in the rain and not get too upset if it gets a bit beat up.

If it helps, I have a large Carly, medium Ergo Hobo, Sig Stripe Tote, and medium Hamptons Carryall. I feel like my collection is really well-rounded and i'm pretty happy with it. The only thing I feel like i'm missing is an all-leather bag!

My Coach staples are my black leather Ali and my b&w sig chelsea satchel.

If you're going on job interviews I would steer clear of Coach signature and stay with something a little more conservative for interviews, unless you are interviewing in a very creative/fashion forward career path.

welcome to Coach!!! woo hooooooooooo

I won't name specific bags because different things work for different people. However, I like to have a bag that looks nice with dressier outfits, a bag that matches everything, a bag that HOLDS everything and a bag that I can take out in the rain and not get too upset if it gets a bit beat up.

If it helps, I have a large Carly, medium Ergo Hobo, Sig Stripe Tote, and medium Hamptons Carryall. I feel like my collection is really well-rounded and i'm pretty happy with it. The only thing I feel like i'm missing is an all-leather bag!

Thank you! I got my first Coach bag today in the mail off of e-bay. It is a Ergo scarf print, very nice but not exactly an everyday bag. I am thinking about a medium Carly and an Ali if I can decide on a color (either whiskey or black).

My Coach staples are my black leather Ali and my b&w sig chelsea satchel.

If you're going on job interviews I would steer clear of Coach signature and stay with something a little more conservative for interviews, unless you are interviewing in a very creative/fashion forward career path.

welcome to Coach!!! woo hooooooooooo

That is a good point about the signature. Thank you!

I think a black leather purse is a staple. I have a black leather carly.
I also think ergos are a staple for out and about... especially the leather ergos. They are very soft and light weight.
Carley