Paddy Capsule Satchel - $729 Saks

llson

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
Saks on-line has the Paddy Capsule Satchel for $729, the color says gray, but on the BG website that same color said Ecru, so not sure what the true color is, but a great price!! Also, some other designers are newly added.

Saks on-line has the Paddy Capsule Satchel for $729, the color says gray, but on the BG website that same color said Ecru, so not sure what the true color is, but a great price!! Also, some other designers are newly added.

All gone :crybaby: But, great find -- thanks for posting!!!

I got one!! :yahoo:When I saw it this morning for that price I almost fell out of my chair. The color looks gorgeous and perfect for spring. I have never seen this color IRL though so fingers crossed. They also had a beautiful YSL and some Prada for great prices.:yes:

I got one!! :yahoo:When I saw it this morning for that price I almost fell out of my chair. The color looks gorgeous and perfect for spring. I have never seen this color IRL though so fingers crossed. They also had a beautiful YSL and some Prada for great prices.:yes:

OMG! CONGRATULATIONS! That is awesome:tup::tup::tup: Cheaper than you can buy a 'questionable' one on eBay :yucky: If, on the rare chance that it comes and you don't like the color -- let me know ;)

OMG! CONGRATULATIONS! That is awesome:tup::tup::tup: Cheaper than you can buy a 'questionable' one on eBay :yucky: If, on the rare chance that it comes and you don't like the color -- let me know ;)
Hey, Jen I would be happy to let you know if for some reason she's not for me.:heart: I don't even have one in this style but for that price had to try. It's set for delivery on the 1st so I will post pics and keep you updated.:yes:

Hey, Jen I would be happy to let you know if for some reason she's not for me.:heart: I don't even have one in this style but for that price had to try. It's set for delivery on the 1st so I will post pics and keep you updated.:yes:

I got one too while I was searching for a pair of black shoe.
I love your Balenciaga bags. Where can you buy those bags?

I got one too while I was searching for a pair of black shoe.
I love your Balenciaga bags. Where can you buy those bags?
Thanks so much!:idea: I love Balenciagas for their rich colors. You can get them from BalNY, Aloha Rag, Diabro.net, realdealcollection.com, annsfabulousfinds.com and of course on the *bay. If you go w/ the bay make sure to go to the authenticate this tread. The ladies are tons of help and as you know buying on *bay can be scary sometimes.

Thanks so much!:idea: I love Balenciagas for their rich colors. You can get them from BalNY, Aloha Rag, Diabro.net, realdealcollection.com, annsfabulousfinds.com and of course on the *bay. If you go w/ the bay make sure to go to the authenticate this tread. The ladies are tons of help and as you know buying on *bay can be scary sometimes.

Thanks for the info. I love the colors of Balenciagas very much.
Enough damage was done this month, I will do some research next month. I definitely will not try the *bay after I read the Prada story on other thread.

Thanks for the info. I love the colors of Balenciagas very much.
Enough damage was done this month, I will do some research next month. I definitely will not try the *bay after I read the Prada story on other thread.
I know, that is just awful. What a shady seller too, they should ashamed:hysteric:. I hope she at the very least gets her money back.

Thanks so much, tatertot! Yes, please do keep me posted - I hope that she works out for you :yes: BTW - Your Balenciaga collection is TDF :love: