Finally Ordered the Madeline!!!!

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Okay........after some problems w/ the Coach.com website, I ordered the Madeline over the phone, and she's should be here by Thursday or Friday!!!!:yahoo:DH gave me the okay..........and of course the first thing I did was run to the computer and try to order it...but I had some problems, for some reason it wouldn't go through, so I ordered it through JAX.....and now I'm worried I won't get the right bag or something...so here's hoping! Cross your fingers for me!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to get her! This is gonna be a LONG week!!!

Okay........after some problems w/ the Coach.com website, I ordered the Madeline over the phone, and she's should be here by Thursday or Friday!!!!:yahoo:DH gave me the okay..........and of course the first thing I did was run to the computer and try to order it...but I had some problems, for some reason it wouldn't go through, so I ordered it through JAX.....and now I'm worried I won't get the right bag or something...so here's hoping! Cross your fingers for me!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to get her! This is gonna be a LONG week!!!

Congrats on your Madeline... I hope you :heart: it, she is a beauty! Post pics when you get her!

khaki/mahonany:tup:

11558_BKHMA_t.jpg

Try not to worry, I think the problems that a few have experienced recently are the exception. I've placed orders directly through C/S, and have not had any problems.

I hope you love it, and please post pics...