Nic's Sticks - has anyone tried them??

Thanks for starting this thread, I am really curious about these too! They seem like they would be really terrific for travel and / or touch ups.

I by chance saw these today at walmart and picked up where's my chocolate and indigo-go-go. I tried where's my chocolate and from the packaging thought it was more of a brown than a red. It came on like more of a dark burgandy. I didnt pump enough so the first coat came out streaky. The brush is a little fatter than I would like, so I had a bit to clean afterwards. Aside from that, it felt fun to apply and dried super fast. I think it may just need some time for me to adjust, but all-in-all, I'd buy more colors.

sounds quite cool!
my only problem with these, is after I haven't used a certain nail polish in a while I mix in some nail polish remover to think it out a bit, and get rid of the clumps. that would be impossible with the Nic's Sticks...

Still, I think I'd definitely give it a try!! :tup:

Nic's Sticks ARE super convient to toss in your purse for touch-ups, but the polish comes out on the brush messy and the finish is streaky. Shame b.c it SHOULD have been a GREAT product, since it carrys the OPI name. Avon came out with a similar product back in the '80's and it was FAR superior. Their polish pen had a sponge tip and the polish didn't come out messy at all.