Woe is me. I'm drinking alone.

Cristina

O.G.
Oct 23, 2005
Anyone else drinking tonight?

I'm drinking sauvignon blanc, and I'm incredibly pissed off right now. Long story :rolleyes:

Anyone care to join me? :shame: Is Club Bagnshoo open tonight? :nuts:

Anyone else drinking tonight?

I'm drinking sauvignon blanc, and I'm incredibly pissed off right now. Long story :rolleyes:

Anyone care to join me? :shame: Is Club Bagnshoo open tonight? :nuts:

Aww, sweety... I'm sorry... I can't drink with my medications (I'll pass out!) but I'll have a coke while you enjoy your wine!

Just remember, NO DRUNK DIALING. But we can plot to hurt the bas**** who hurt you together!

Cristina,

After a rough week at work I'm having a nice glass of Cabernet and planning to spend the evening at home with Cabernet, my dog and a DVD.

Sorry to hear you had a tough day. Cheers!!

Aww, sweety... I'm sorry... I can't drink with my medications (I'll pass out!) but I'll have a coke while you enjoy your wine!

Just remember, NO DRUNK DIALING. But we can plot to hurt the bas**** who hurt you together!

LOL 'Peedy, you always make me laugh :lol::heart:

Drunk dialing? Huh? Never heard of it :shame:

That is how I feel too - LOL!!! It is freezing here and I am bored outta my head!!! I made a cup of hot chocolate and have a can of whipped cream that I keep adding on top!
grrrr and my smilies won't work!

Line em' up!!! I could use a few Martinis about now. Cheers!!! I've spent my week in the hospital (not as the patient) and it's a darn good thing there is NOT a bar in here....There is one around the corner though:graucho: Ummm....gotta run.

LOL 'Peedy, you always make me laugh :lol::heart:

Drunk dialing? Huh? Never heard of it :shame:

Drunk dialing is when you call the person who upset you and mumble a bunch of stuff saying how he hurt you, how you'll never love another, etc, etc... then when he calls you back the next day, you tell him your phone was off all night and you have no idea what he's talking about. :P