O.G.
May 29, 2006
Hello ladies !!
Want to share with all of you my new CLs, love them alot !hiihi:love:
What do you girls think? :shame:
dsc00895ik1.jpg

And my so cute DIOR FLAT for under $160 b4 tax :heart:
dsc00893ty9.jpg

nice! and great deal on the diors too. The minibouts are more brown than I thought from the pics I've seen. I was thinking about getting them but from Saks pics I thought they'd be more gray.

Very nice! Are the Minibouts comfy for you? I tried them in my regular size and they were too tight in the toe box so I went 1/2 size up and they were slipping in the back.....so I walked away from them.

i love ur new CL's. the black ones are nice classic designs that you will always be able to use. The brown ones with the CL open toe look is classy and sexy at the sametime hehe. perfect combo

Thanks alot wantmore, babypie, oo_let_me_see, Edrine, luxlover ! You are the bests !:love:
Wantmore: the Minibouts is little tight for my feet, but my SA said it will be stretch through time...so i think it will be okie !!:yes:

Very nice! Are the Minibouts comfy for you? I tried them in my regular size and they were too tight in the toe box so I went 1/2 size up and they were slipping in the back.....so I walked away from them.

same here, i tried them on yesterday in silver metallic b/c they were just too pretty and i couldn't take my eyes off them until my feet started screaming in them.. they weren't at all comfy for me, esp at the toe box, it just felt weird. nevertheless, they looked really hot!! too bad comfort level is more important to me than anything else so i gave them a pass :Push:

i hope those fit fine on you!! :smile: