How Many Spring Bags Have You Bought Already?

My beautiful Madeline was given to me as a gift a couple of days ago from my friend/PF mod sunshine. And I just received my white patent ergo from ebay yesterday! More than enough for me!

none for me so far.....:confused1: I've been waiting for some of the new Spring bags to hit the stores so I can see IRL first. I can't wait to check out the mini Lily and the new patent Ergos (if and when they ever appear!)

I bought the Pond Ergo Hobo.:yahoo: I took pics and :heart:loved:heart: on her and now she's put away until mid March and then it'll be "Happy Bday to Me" and "Bring on Spring"!!

That's probably it for now b/c I'm broke after such a great Coach week. :nuts::P (Unless I happen upon a white ergo hobo, or a belted vintage ergo tote or...):P

I bought a Medium Lily (black), Bridgit (black), Resort woven clutch, and a Bridgit (silver/platnium) on its way! Also two Mirandas (black and bordeaux) off eBay. Hmm, all black and silver.... not very Spring-like! :lol:

I bought a Hamptons Leather Embossed Signature Stripe Medium Carryall in Doe (perfect for Spring/Summer) from the Boutique and just recently the Hamptons Tattersall/Plaid Suede Carryall from the Outlet. I think I'm set until PCE, if I can hold out that long! *LOL*

I have the Bleeker Duffle in Canary for right now. There is nothing
else that I want right now from Coach so I just need to wait and
see if anything hits me come March. I saw the new floorset today
at 57th and Madison and it was really blah for me. The only bags
I like so far are the Bleeker Duffles in Spring Colors!