How Many Spring Bags Have You Bought Already?

When did you get the Hamptons Carryall khaki/lilac? I've had one on back order since late Dec. and they still say it's not available? Last time I was in the boutique they checked on my order and said it looks like it's not available anymore.

Anybody know?

When did you get the Hamptons Carryall khaki/lilac? I've had one on back order since late Dec. and they still say it's not available? Last time I was in the boutique they checked on my order and said it looks like it's not available anymore.

Anybody know?

I have one, I ordered it December 19th and when I called they said that only 6 were available. I haven't seen any in stores yet and the places around here already have the other ones in different colors.:confused1:

I'm hoping to get the Heritage XL Satchel in pink for spring. Right now it's the only bag I have my eye on! But I would like some matching accessories to go with it :yes:

I bought the bleecker duffel in khaki/white--but I didn't get it yet. I am always leary of using Coach in the summer because I don't want pool water and sand and sun block on my bags! LOL! I usually buy a Vera Bradley for the summer since I can toss it in the wash. I love their new Raspberry fizz.

Amy

I just ordered the khaki/berry top handle carly pouch and it's going to be my one and only spring bag (okay, probably the only one)! But so far nothing else is calling my name!

Anybody know?

I ordered it from JAX Dec. 22nd and got it the 24th.

Was told it was one of 20 left. They said they were made, but very limited number. They had no solid answer on when or if they were getting more.