I Need Opinions On The 35 Kelly!

ABL,Thanks so much for taking the time to post that pic for me!:heart: Wow, you look great! I actually love large bags too! Refresh my memory on the type of leather please. If you are only 5'1", then I should be able to pull it off @ 5'4".

omg :drool: this pic has done it. To h**l with a red Birkin, I need a red Kelly 35 :drool:

P1010755.jpg

ABL,Thanks so much for taking the time to post that pic for me!:heart: Wow, you look great! I actually love large bags too! Refresh my memory on the type of leather please. If you are only 5'1", then I should be able to pull it off @ 5'4".

Bijouxlady- Thanks for the compliment! Running the Houston marathon next weekend (woo hoo! Hope I don't DIE!). My baby's skin is Swift. I'm sure you could pull it off if you are 3" taller than me. I LOVE big bags and I think this one could be a wee bit bigger for a daily driver. I'm one of those that likes to put my make up bag, eyeglass case, large checkbook wallet, and bottle of water inside. Can't do it with this one but hey...I'll live :P!!