I Need Opinions On The 35 Kelly!

aww, i'm just catching up on the forum and reading everyone's sweet comments -- thanks so much!

the kelly in the pic is actually a tri-color red/potiron/chocolate -- i just love it. and i really love the kelly 35 in general, though i tend to prefer it in retourne over sellier. the 35 can get heavy if you stuff it, but, well, so does any bag really.

ssn12, i think it would be lovely in gray box -- and tres sophisticated.

:nuts: So, what is in the orange bag, man?

a red swift onimaitou! after we bought our farm we stopped travelling since arranging for horse care is such a PITA, so going to vienna in december was my first trip since before 9/11. what i discovered is that you can't take ten steps in the airport without handing your passport and boarding pass to someone -- and in the vienna hermes i saw the onimaitou an realized it would be perrfect for keeping them available until you can finally put the bloody things away after you board the airplane.

Gorgeous! Gorgeous!! Gorgeous!!!!!!
togo retourne kelly 35 -- i'm almost 5'5" and curvy: please excuse the bad hair -- air france lost my luggage and i was 5 days without my hair products!!!!!!!

P1010755.jpg

Just saw this and may I say, DQ that with our without hair products, you are GORGEOUS!!!!!! Looking good, baby!!!!!! And your Kelly totally suits you!!!!! Beautiful!!!!

a red swift onimaitou! after we bought our farm we stopped travelling since arranging for horse care is such a PITA, so going to vienna in december was my first trip since before 9/11. what i discovered is that you can't take ten steps in the airport without handing your passport and boarding pass to someone -- and in the vienna hermes i saw the onimaitou an realized it would be perrfect for keeping them available until you can finally put the bloody things away after you board the airplane.

I know - the onimaitou is the perfect passport holder. I have one in orange chevre.

Any other H souvenirs?

Still haven't found out if the 35 Kelly is a retourne or sellier.....that will be the deciding factor. The one answer I do have though is that it didn't come in before the increase:crybaby:! Anyone want to venture a guess on what this baby will cost?? I believe it is Togo Rouge H.

Still haven't found out if the 35 Kelly is a retourne or sellier.....that will be the deciding factor. The one answer I do have though is that it didn't come in before the increase:crybaby:! Anyone want to venture a guess on what this baby will cost?? I believe it is Togo Rouge H.

odds are it will be retourne -- i've rarely seen sellier togo, and every single one i can recall has been gold.

as for price, well, it's less expensive than it will be next year!

does anyone have any experience or knowledge of kelly bag hardware breaking - i mean the little piece that turns every time you close the bag. i heard that if you put too much in your kelly that over time that piece could break off

;)

Hi , Isus /DQ
Fantastic photos, lovely to put see them ,you both are amazing amazing ladies, so lovely I sort of feel I know you better now;)

Yes DQ whats in the bag ????? the orange one?? I love the other one
and Isus looks amazing with her bag, and etrieviere ( opps spelling) what fantastic looking ladies.

I briefly today managed to have a good look at the most gorgeous 35cm box Kelly , I popped her next door to my 32cm ( just for company) and the 35 is gorgeous , lots more room to put stuff in. The 35 will be on her journey soon, after having stopped over for a rest on her travels.;))

I think you will love the 35, I don't think it matters re height weight etc etc, big bags are in! and compared to other brands ( ysl etc) the 35 would be tiny,

I so go for it!
let us know

:flowers::flowers: