Please identify this CHANEL

nakobear - it was at this chinese place that specifically consigned designer bags and also sold new ones too, in rowland heights. it closed and now i think they just have a place in san gabriel.

nakobear - it was at this chinese place that specifically consigned designer bags and also sold new ones too, in rowland heights. it closed and now i think they just have a place in san gabriel.

Can you give me the info to the SG store if you have it? I don't go to SGV much anymore but I'd go for some good food and nice purses wouldn't hurt either =)

Can you give me the info to the SG store if you have it? I don't go to SGV much anymore but I'd go for some good food and nice purses wouldn't hurt either =)

hey girl, from what i recall, its at the corner of garfield and valley, sort of near where 'the hat' is and where garden cafe is. we made so many midnight runs there during college - you should know which intersection i'm referring to! :smile:

Got this from HK. I was told it is limited.
i fell in love with the camellia and had to take it home with me.:love:

any idea how much it retails for? and what year might it be from?

Thank you so much

Attachments

• 001 002 resized.jpg
    001 002 resized.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 149
the camellia is attached to the strap
thank you for kind comments on this bag

the corners are getting a bit dirty. Any ideas on what product to use? its lambskin by the way. im so afraid using wrong cleaning product will change the color or darken it