Ugh, school starts today

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
LOL

I can't believe school starts today. I live in Northern Cali, and it is so rainy and cold right now! I wanted to wear a cute bag to class today but it looks like its going to be a Longchamp day for me today.

So, I was wondering, is anyone else trudging back to school today? Are you excited? Or are you really trudging? LOL

Where do you live/go to school? I grew up in Nor Cal and after I moved to Oregon the random bits of rain didn't bother me so much...in fact I found myself wanting to be back in Cali, LOL

But now I don't mind OR so much :amuse:

Ugh indeed. Fortunately I don't have to go to school today. However, it's supposed to snow through the night here, and I have to go to school tomorrow...ack.

Your lucky its only now! I had to start on jan the 7th! Waaaa!! For some light brain refreashment or a quick giggle/break from school, check out my blog!! (sig) I am aiming to update it at least once a day!

My classes don't start until next week too. I get so sad because it's so much stress and work. My hair is thinning because of the stress, and I have no support from my family, so school althoug its suppose to provide security for my future, all it does it break me down presently.

I started last Monday and it's a terrible time to go to school. It's so damn cold in San Francisco! I have to walk to school and it takes me 20 minutes to get there. Whenever I arrive, my hands and face are always numb.

Where do you Gung?! I'm in Nor.Cal too and while I started school two weeks ago (damn the quarter system!!!!!), I was still dreading going back today after the first three-day weekend!

The rain and freezing weather didn't help either! And waking up at 7am... yea, no fun!!