Expert Chic Divas HELP Needed PLEASE!

chicbags

O.G.
Feb 2, 2006
So, I have this weakness for RED and I found this Decolletes in 37.5. :drool:

They are eel skin - does this leather stretch? :confused1:
Is this red a blueish red or an orangey Red?

I wear a 37.5 Patent YoYo Zeppas.
Can I wear a 37.5 in these Decolletes or should I go for a 38? :nogood:

(P.S.I just bought D&G platform peep toes in 37.5 and they are HUGE!)

Thanks Divas! :flowers:

Attachments

• redell2.jpg
    redell2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 68
  • redell.jpg
    redell.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 74
Thanks, I just reread what you said about the yoyos, so depending on how wide your feet are, I would say you can get a 38 and if it happened to be too big you can add inserts or heel liners.

I think that if you're a 37.5 in the yoyos you should get at least a 38 in the Decollete. They run VERY narrow in the toe box. I usually size up 1 to 1.5 sizes from my true US size.

Thanks everyone!
All of my other CL's are 37 and I am a USA 6.5.
The only style I went up with is the YOYO, and the 38 was too big.
I am leaning towards needing the 38, but I don't want a gap in the heel area.
What to do?
What to do?
:s:girlsigh::confused1:

The Decollete is very very narrow. I suggest going up a full size, which for you would be a 38. They dont really stretch strech, just a tad bit after a good amount of wears. I went up a full size and after about 10 wears i put a foot petal by my toes and they are more comfy & fit perfect.

Are these on Ebay? Ask for an insole measurement, as well as the width across the ball of the sole.

Match 'em up with some closed toed pumps you have ... this has worked well for me in the past.

Good luck!

Are these on Ebay? Ask for an insole measurement, as well as the width across the ball of the sole.

Match 'em up with some closed toed pumps you have ... this has worked well for me in the past.

Good luck!
EXCELLENT Suggestion! :idea:
I went ahead and emailed the Seller!
Why I didn't think of this, doh :rolleyes:

Thanks so much. I am thinking the 38 is the right size,
but I can purchase the 37.5 at a great savings and don't want to pass and regret.
I could also get out of my PJ's and run over to NM :wlae:

Actually I think the Eel decolletes stretch quite well and more than other materials of decolletes. I would size up a 1/2 to a full size and either professionally stretch them or stretch them yourself. I am a US 7 and wear a 38 for the EEL decolletes and actually a 38 as well for the patent YoYos. I hope this helps.