Came home with BV #5 and #6

triggerpuff

from B to H...
Dec 22, 2007
Dropped by our local BV store in Takashimaya shopping centre, which was offering holders of her credit card 10% off everything in the store, and came home with #5 and #6!!

The store assistant, Eden, was so helpful! When we asked to have a look at the moutarde large veneta, he explained that they had one in the store across the street (in Paragon), but offered to bring it over so that we can buy it in Takashimaya and enjoy the 10% discount. So, after 10 minutes, we had our hands on a lovely moutarde large veneta, 10% off! Then the cosmetic case caught our eye and we opted for a ebano one, which will also make a lovely lunch purse.

Anyways, this is my first time posting about my BV buys, so here are my #1 to #4...

#1 - Nero intrecciato Wallet (bi-fold, 8 card slots)
#2 - Carmine intrecciato Ladies Wallet
#3 - Nero intrecciato Men's Belt
#4 - Regent Medium Veneta

Will be taking pictures and posting soon! Absolute BV addicts!!! :heart::yahoo:

Here comes the pictures!!

First, a group shot...

CIMG3916.JPG

Wallet%20Intrecciato%20Nero.JPG

Wallet%20Intrecciato%20Carmine.JPG

Belt%20Intrecciato%20Nero.JPG

Veneta%20Med%20Regent.jpg

Veneta%20Large%20Moutarde.JPG

Cosmetic%20Case%20Ebano.JPG

^Breathtaking collection! Your pics capture the sheen of the BV leather so good!

Thanks! Realised something while taking the photos, for light colours, don't use flash and for dark colours, use flash for the best effect!! LOL!

My wife and I both share a passion for BV ever since I got #1... and it was down the slippery slope of addiction.......