Jimmy Choo Choos with Silver Hardware

jmcadon

Jimmy Choo lover
Jul 2, 2007
I found this cute little Torquay on ebay a couple of weeks ago. I just love the antique looking Silver hardware. It is hard to find a Choo with Silver. These are a perfect match for my Silver and Beige suede Choo flats.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• torquay 003.JPG
    torquay 003.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 131
  • torquay 004.JPG
    torquay 004.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 130
Thanks lionlaw. It was a used bag, but doesn't have a mark on it or in it. I had seen this bag last year new on ebay for $899. and missed it. I got this one for $385...love to get a deal!

That's so cute! You are really starting your retirement with a bang, with all of your fabulous purchases:yahoo:!! So happy for you. I hope to be in your shoes at some point in my life... retired, shopping for JC... *sigh* :heart:

Congrats on a great deal for a cute, perfect size bag! I for one wish that JC would use more silver HW, i like brushed silver/ss, it's so modern (and goes with my jewelry). But then again, some of JC's designs are such that they require gold, KWIM?

Congrats on a great deal for a cute, perfect size bag! I for one wish that JC would use more silver HW, i like brushed silver/ss, it's so modern (and goes with my jewelry). But then again, some of JC's designs are such that they require gold, KWIM?
i generally prefer silver hw as well for this reason as well as the fact i don't like gold with my coloring, but i am finding the choo hardware is a really nice subtle gold and it has not been an issue.

beautiful find:love:...i really love it JM!:yes:

Thanks Choo girlfriends...you all are the best:heart:
Bonniec, I am done! I have spent way too much on bags and shoes and boots this last year. I am still working part-time, just not for an employer. I love it!

:P:roflmfao::P Again, some famous last words LOL. We have to start bets here... I think jmcadon will last about 2 weeks before her next purchase...

W...a...i...t A m...i...n...u...t...e, did you score a Purple Maddy from the UK???? :nuts::nuts:

Bonniec, I am done! I have spent way too much on bags and shoes and boots this last year.