what do you think of this prada bag?

Here's my 'beater bag" for rainy days. Obviously I'd vote yes for yours. Prada is really making some nice nylon bags now. Or is it the style of the bag you wonder about?

crispyprada.jpg

I have seen too many girls wearing LV neverful on the streets. It makes me feel more special wearing prada purses. And you can always get LV neverful in the store..........but the price may go up in the future.
p-psycho: Your nylon prada purse is lovely!!!

I have seen too many girls wearing LV neverful on the streets. It makes me feel more special wearing prada purses. And you can always get LV neverful in the store..........but the price may go up in the future.
p-psycho: Your nylon prada purse is lovely!!!

Boy, is that ever the truth. When I go to Southpark Mall in Charlotte, it's a sea of LV and Coach mongrams everywhere. Prada is so much more special, IMHO.

Thanks on the "beater bag" Tulip! I just love it!! :tender:

Laksalala: LOVE it!! I say keep it..Prada nylons are GREAT for bad weather days and for when you don't want to use a good leather bag but still be stylish..I have black tessuto e/w gauffre and will NEVER give up that bag..It's indestructable!!!...!!!

Prada Psycho..I LOVE yours too!! Shoot!!! Did I miss that thread? I just love the color!!! Where did you get that beauty?!?!??!