My three eBay items arrived

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
I got a gorgeous Hamptons Weekend Nylon Hobo in black (from a fellow tPF-er....and it's GORGEOUS and in perfect condition) and two charms (one modeled by my black Bleecker that came earlier this week). I wish I was better at taking pictures because the Hamptons bag is beautiful ...shiny and perfect with pretty blue lining.

Also, I LOVE these punctuation charms. I may buy two more so I can put them on both bags at the same time....for the whole ?! look :lol:

Attachments

• P1100385.JPG
    P1100385.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 53
  • P1100387.JPG
    P1100387.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 70
  • P1100391.JPG
    P1100391.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 45
  • P1100394.JPG
    P1100394.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 79
I have the hamptons weekend nylon hobo too (in both sizes):shame: and love them. Except I haven't been using the small one too often so I may sell her. :sad: However mine is the gold hardware and looks like yours is silver, the newer version. I carry the large one every single day. It's easy to clean, and I don't have to be scared that it will get dirty or rip. Plus I work in childcare and don't want to bring one of my leather ones. Enjoy your new purchases!

I got a gorgeous Hamptons Weekend Nylon Hobo in black (from a fellow tPF-er....and it's GORGEOUS and in perfect condition) and two charms (one modeled by my black Bleecker that came earlier this week). I wish I was better at taking pictures because the Hamptons bag is beautiful ...shiny and perfect with pretty blue lining.

Also, I LOVE these punctuation charms. I may buy two more so I can put them on both bags at the same time....for the whole ?! look :lol:

LMAO!!!