brass/khaki/gold heritage stripe

AwesomeJones

May 23, 2007
Has anybody been able to order this yet? I would much rather have the gold version than the white and believe me the brass/khaki/white is NOT the same as this, the leather accents on the bottom are gold! Also, I wonder if it is available in large?
11349_d1.jpg

I did call, she kept saying brass/khaki/white and something about a brass/black/pink not being available yet. Apparently it comes in 9 colors!

Oh, I see. Sometimes CS can be so annoying. Do you have a store nearby? Maybe a SA could help. I don't have a store so have to rely on calling JAX and sometimes they are not the most helpful bunch! I call during the day though. It seems like the daytime CS reps are more helpful than the night ones. I hope you find something out. I love this color combo too!

That gold is beautiful!!!!

But.....brass/black/pink?????????????????????????????????????

OMG! I NEED to see what that looks like!!!!!!

OMG Yeah i think I'm def. going to wait for this one?

So it will be black signature with a pink stripe and brass hardware? That's how I see it? OMG I want to know more!

lol CoachGirl.. I also said that when I saw this color combo. I have the pink one and it was love at first sight! Then saw this one, and yes the same feeling!
AwesomeJones,, do you have a pic of the white one?