Would you do the same thing I did?

ipurse

Apr 22, 2007
Hi. I am sort of new here but I am enjoying this forum and have learned many things about LV. I am just wondering if you would do the same thing I did.

I had been pondering for quite some time which LV I should buy. Too many good choices!!! I have narrowed down my choices to two: Damier Saleya PM and Epi Petit Noe in red. Since I couldn't make up my mind, I was then planning to buy one in Feb or March and the other later in the year. However, once I heard about the price increase (thx for the info), I jumped on elux and bought these two items today (along with a lipstick/lip gloss set to get a free shipping). I am very happy and very excited about the purchase and glad that I was very decisive (under the price increase pressure, of course).

Are you planning to do the same thing I just did?

wow u did good :biggrin:. i might do it if i'm positively sure of the 2 bags i'll be getting (i'm very fickled minded lol). u can always keep one of the bag till end of year to make it's debut so all things are still according to initial plan + u save $ for more future LV :graucho:.

wow u did good :biggrin:. i might do it if i'm positively sure of the 2 bags i'll be getting (i'm very fickled minded lol). u can always keep one of the bag till end of year to make it's debut so all things are still according to initial plan + u save $ for more future LV :graucho:.

Thanks. In fact I feel like the pressure is off at least for a while.

If I was planning on getting the items and had the money I would definitely get them before the price increase!

Actually it's interesting. Yesterday I have got an offer to serve as a consultant for a training course. So yeah there is an extra $$$ for me to buy these purses. I guess both were meant to be mine ;)

I just got my Tivoli PM this week. I would also buy the Galliera and Montorgueil before the increase. Alas, they won't be released until March/April. :s

I also love tivoli pm. Tivoli is in the top 5 in my wish list. It didn't make it to the top two because it wasn't available online. Congrats on your purchase though.