Pic of my "collection"!

goldfinch_uk

Dec 9, 2007
I can hardly believe it, cos this time last month I didn't own any Mulberrys at all, and now I have a collection! Well, it's a tiny collection cos it's only three bags....but it's a start hey :P Oh, I have a belt too, but I forgot to include that. I'm going to the Outlet shop in Cheshire Oaks a week on Saturday so the collection may grow....!!

From L-R: East West Baywater in Oak, Belle in Chocolate, and Rosemary in Lavender (which is really dark pink!)

MyMulberrycollection17thJan2008.jpg

If you can be tempted, there are several Lavender Rosemarys left on sale (£246) in the St Christophers Place shop just off Oxford Street :graucho:

Uh oh! No, going to be strong. I just vowed in Jo's resolution thread that I wouldn't impulse buy and wouldn't buy without seeing a bag IRL. Better stick to it seeing as it's only 17 days into the new year!! :angel:

behave yourself! wait till May!!! Are u still thinking of selling olive phoebe?

Yes I am. I used it a few times when I first got it and then put it in the wardrobe. I realised this week that I've not used it since which usually means the kiss of death for a bag!
I am really a one-strap bag girl - Hanover has proved to be the exception because the straps are quite long and I can keep them on my shoulder!

I love your collection, goldfinch. The Rosemary is beautiful in that colour.

And I'll be going past St Christopher's Place next week, too!

Sarajane - remember we talked about trying out a Rosemary strap on the Phoebe? I'm guessing you haven't had a chance to do that yet?!

lovely collection i am the owner of a lavender rosemary too -picked her up today i just hope she ages as well as the classic colours black choc or oak.
i was tempted by the choc version when i went to collect lavender but having put them side by side and chatting to the sales assistant i decided there was just something that shouted be different brighten up your accessories so i decided to go with my original choice x:nuts: