Sizing help with Burberry double-breasted wool coat pls!!!

I don't own this coat, but I do own a few burberry pieces, and they run tts. for me, i usually wear sz 0 or 2, and if I were to get this, I'd get a US4 (esp if you like fitted look). however, if you plan on wearing heavy layers underneath, e.g. suits or chunky sweaters, or or if you prefer your coats to be more "loose" in general, I'd say get the US6.

Gosh, that's a beautiful coat! I agree with randr21. I have three Burberry coats (one is wool) and they run tts for me too. I did need to have the sleeves shortened on my quilted jacket,though.

Thanks so much for the help ladies - I really appreciate it! :flowers:

randr21 - It sounds like we're similar in size, and it's actually a US size 4 that I've been debating about, so your comments are right on the mark for me. Thanks so much! Do you think a size 2 would be too small for someone who normally wears size 0/2?

Leelee - Thanks for your input! I don't own any Burberry coats yet and wasn't able to try this one in IRL, so I appreciate the help. ;)

kuk416 - Wow, thanks for confirming what randr21 said! I thought for sure it would be a size 2 that I need, but it's sounding like the size 4 is perfect for me. :wlae:

hi i'm looking into buying this burberry brit jacket does anyone know how it fits?

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=552233&CategoryID=5587

my bust is 33'' waist 26" and my hips are 34"

I'm just wondering if the jacket fits tight or loose thanks!

I haven't tried this jacket for size, but your jacket at Bloomingdales looks like it might be the same as the Burberry Brit Hooded Wool felt Duffel Coat on Net-a-Porter.
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/160158
If it is the same, the measurements for all sizes are provided in the Size & Fit/'view this item's measurements' click thru :smile:

^^
Also I forgot to add that my measurements are very close to yours (but I have wide shoulders) and I own quite a few Burberry Brit/London coats and jackets. I usually wear the UK8 if I want to layer and the UK6 if I want it more fitted - I think I'd go for the 8 in this one because tight duffel coats don't look right at all.

^^
Also I forgot to add that my measurements are very close to yours (but I have wide shoulders) and I own quite a few Burberry Brit/London coats and jackets. I usually wear the UK8 if I want to layer and the UK6 if I want it more fitted - I think I'd go for the 8 in this one because tight duffel coats don't look right at all.

thaanks soo much for ur input! UK8 is a size 4 in the states which is what i was thinking of getting i just wanted to make sure! :smile: