Lookie what came in the mail today at the BEST time!!!

Mommyville

Jun 11, 2007
After spending the AM at the pediatrician's office w/ my poor, :throwup:'g daughter, and receiving that patchwork Carly w/ peeling python today...my luck changed, thankfully!!!! My red patent heart key charm arrived this afternoon!!!!!! Here is a pic of her on my chocolate duffle (compliments of my mom who is THE BEST!!! She bought the duffle for herself, didnt like it and GAVE IT to me!!!!) I was using my chocolate duffle today IN CASE I had to run out w/ my sick daughter for an emergency!!! There will be NO :throwup: ANYWHERE near my new ergos!!!! :roflmfao: Since the duffle was already used by my mom for a little while, it's OK to use it near a sick child!!!! :roflmfao: Anyway, here is my new heart charm that made me smile today!!!!!!!! :smile: Just in time for Valentine's Day and chocolate!!!
2008_0115heartcharm0009.jpg

2008_0115heartcharm0007-2.jpg

and here is the duffle w/ just my kids' initials!!!!
2008_0115peelingpython0003-1.jpg

I was so excited to see the heart keycharm in the mailbox today not only b/c I am having the world's worst day, but b/c I LOVE how the red looks against the chocolate brown bags, and I have alot of chocolate brown bags!!! Reminds me of Valentine's Day chocolate YUM YUM YUM!!!! enjoy!!!

Mommyville, I love that charm on your lovely duffle. What a great gift from your mom.
I can see you like chocolate alot in your collection. Congrats on that lovely charm!
I think I have to get one too!