Lookie what came in the mail today at the BEST time!!!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. After spending the AM at the pediatrician's office w/ my poor, :throwup:'g daughter, and receiving that patchwork Carly w/ peeling python today...my luck changed, thankfully!!!! My red patent heart key charm arrived this afternoon!!!!!! Here is a pic of her on my chocolate duffle (compliments of my mom who is THE BEST!!! She bought the duffle for herself, didnt like it and GAVE IT to me!!!!) I was using my chocolate duffle today IN CASE I had to run out w/ my sick daughter for an emergency!!! There will be NO :throwup: ANYWHERE near my new ergos!!!! :roflmfao: Since the duffle was already used by my mom for a little while, it's OK to use it near a sick child!!!! :roflmfao: Anyway, here is my new heart charm that made me smile today!!!!!!!! :smile: Just in time for Valentine's Day and chocolate!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and here is the duffle w/ just my kids' initials!!!!
    [​IMG]
    I was so excited to see the heart keycharm in the mailbox today not only b/c I am having the world's worst day, but b/c I LOVE how the red looks against the chocolate brown bags, and I have alot of chocolate brown bags!!! Reminds me of Valentine's Day chocolate YUM YUM YUM!!!! enjoy!!!

2. I am so glad you got it today and you love it.. I absolutely love mine!!! :yahoo:

3. Glad you like it. I hope your DD gets well soon. poor little girl :sad:

4. It looks great!!! I love that duffle... maybe I should get me one of those :angel:

5. Love the heart, glad it brightened up your day a bit.

Hey J.M. are my initials

6. Isn't it funny how almost everyone's post about a bag gets someone or many people saying this?!? :roflmfao: And just to enable you, this was my first coach bag I bought and it is a great one! :tup: :graucho:

7. i know how stinky it is having a sick kid, i hope she gets better soon!

your duffle with the heart is STUNNING!!!! the bag is gorgeous in your picture!! congrats!

8. I was so happy to see this post from you...You SOOO needed that to come today! Love the duffle by the way~:drool:

9. it's too cute! and thanks for all the chocolate talk...now i am craving some...lol. and i hope your DD feels better soon. poor lil thing.

10. Mommyville, I love that charm on your lovely duffle. What a great gift from your mom.
    I can see you like chocolate alot in your collection. Congrats on that lovely charm!
    I think I have to get one too!

11. I love the red patent heart! it is so pretty! it looks great on your chocolate duffle too...such great timing after such a dissapointment this morning!

12. Mommyville, love the chocolate duffle. Is that 10402 or 10403?

13. Yay! I'm glad your day got better!!! :biggrin:

The heart looks FAB against that yummy chocolate!!

14. I am not trying to answer for her but since I know she is gone for a while.. it is 10403 :yes:
    And btw girls incase you didn't know.. this keychain is at the outlets now! :tup:

15. Fieldsinspring, thanks so much!!