To My WONDERFUL tPF friends... THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

Nov 1, 2007
Hey you guys!

UPS just came to my door, and DH answered it... he brought this big box in, and asked me who "Roo" was. I told him a sweet gal on the purse forum I belong to... and being the curious creature I am, I opened it. And I cried when I saw the contents.

I am almost (and I stress ALMOST!) at a lose for words. This is the most generous gift I've ever gotten in my life. A real LV bag, in the exact style I would have bought for myself if I could have afforded it! AND gift cards!! I'm... I can't find the words I want to use! THANK YOU!!!

There's a card too, and it liosts the names of everyone who contributed to this wonderful gift, so here's a BIG thank you and HUGE cyber hugs to the following folks!

(In no certain order!)

Roo of course, Boxermom, BagAngel, Keodi, Irishgal, LoriMatthews, KneeHighz, Leah411, H_Addict, Tod, Cristina, Razorbackbelled, Riffraff, Florasun, RowanOak, Candace117, Amanda, Bagnshoofetish, Vegas Long Legs, Wordbox, Sunshine, Duchessof5, and our dear forum owners, Megs and Vlad.

I admit I've been really depressed the last week or so, and this wonderful gifts snapped me out of it. Knowing that so many of you care enough about me to do something this wonderful just ... I don't have the words! I cannot thank you enough for all your love, goood wishes and these gifts. (I'll get pics of the bag and cards later, when I have some decent clothes on!) You all are the most wonderful friends a person could ever hope for. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you guys.

PS, How'd you keep this a secret for so long?! LOL! :yahoo:

It was not easy to keep the secret. We all have big hearts, but let's face it, we have big mouths too. We really love ya girl!

I know, that's why I'm so shocked! LOL!

I just love the bag. I swear, it's the exact style I would have chosen for myself. Someone reads minds here! :heart::heart::heart:

I am just floored!

I'm bawling like a baby here... you all are just too wonderful. With the gift cards I'll order the ramp I'll need when my power chair gets here. Thank you, thank you so much. I love you clowns!

Can't wait to see the piccies - go on girl hurry up, it's almost like a Christmas morning for us waiting for you to post pics so we can see you strut your stuff with your new LV.

Status
Not open for further replies.