To My WONDERFUL tPF friends... THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok now get some clothes on and take some pics!! :biggrin:

LOL! I qwill. Probably be tomorrow, I have a doctor appointment then and can get Bro to take pics. DH left, so there's no one here right now to help me get dressed.

I keep crying! I can't get over all your generousity!

Oh, and a special "sorry" to Irishgal, I almost gave her heart failure discussing my plans for obtaining a ramp soomer, and she did really good at not saying anything.

I love you guys. I just can't get over how wonderful you all are. I'll never forget this.

Awww, it arrived! No one deserves it more, Speedy! We felt your love and kindness from the start and fell in love with you.

We all hope to see a pic with you wearing your new LV!!

Big hugs to you and Roo, also. what a great friend:smile:

I almost had to sit on my hands, but that would have prevented me from posting...and we all know I can't stop doing that :amuse:

Peedy, nobody deserves something nice more than you do. The best present is one that you wouldn't buy for yourself so we were more than happy to subject you to some Vuitton! I bet it will look amazing on you!!!

The effect you've had on the people here is unimaginable...I can't quantify it. But I know that all of us have felt some kind of impact from your kind and honest words. You've probably helped more people than you know. And for that we are all so grateful you are here!

:smooch:

With each loving post, I renew my crying jag.

I know people constantly thanked me for my posts, but I seriously had no idea just how much you all really appreciated me til today. As you know from my posts, I spend a lot of time alone these days, and finding tPF was probably the best thing that ever happened to me. I started posting in the Up To The Minute threads as you all know the story of my niece was in there, and that's where I met Roo.

You all helped me through the long days of the trial, I was stuck at home and had to wait each day for someone to call me to tell me how court went. You all gave me a wonderful distraction so I could get through those long weeks... so any love I've shown you all here, you all showed me first.

I keep looking at the puerse and crying! HA! If there's money left over after I order the ramp (OMG, I just remembered... I can get the roll-up lightweight one! OH WOW!!!) I'll have to buy a couple of boxes of Kleenex too. As it is my blouse is wet from the crying!

I cannot thank you all enough. I will remember this day for as long as I live.

Aww, Speedy, I am VERY happy for you!! No one deserves this more than you! What a thoughtful and kind gift, these are really some amazing people here! We are glad that you found tPF, Speedy! HUGS to you! :smooch:

Status
Not open for further replies.