To My WONDERFUL tPF friends... THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, Dear Speedy, it's always so fun to check up on you & see how you're doing!
I must say, the people here are truly wonderful, aren't they? But then again, so are you.
Hoping Tippett continues to improve.:smile:

I had so many replys & queries about you Speedy that I had to keep emptying my PM box, I did find a pm from Atrinoman & Holly was not the ladies name so I am still trying to find out if that is the correct ID. I will pm Atrinoman now & ask if it was her but I did send you an email to say that I was not sure!

ACK! We are back to Square One on the keychain? The clues are so confusing. The paper recipt says it's from "E-Luxury" but the label on the priority box says eBay. I have NO idea now! But whoever, I've had a wonderful close look at it again and I am surprised at all the little details. I didn't notice before the sparkles in it are neat little diamond like sequins (I think!) and how the details inside the acrylic is so nicley done! I got to looking at some of them on eBay and love the different colors they come in! Wow, I am just floored all over again.
Aw, Dear Speedy, it's always so fun to check up on you & see how you're doing!
I must say, the people here are truly wonderful, aren't they? But then again, so are you.
Hoping Tippett continues to improve.:smile:

Glad you are enjoying all this! I am having just as much fun telling everyone how much they've changed my life. Oh, yes, they are truly very wonderful folks, I cannot thank everyone enough for making my life so incredibly happy now.

Tip is doing WONDERFUL! I swear someone came in and switched dogs on me. She's almost totally back to her normal self, but even better, you know? She and I always butted heads sort of, I wasn't used to the terrier attitude at ALL, and we fought for dominance for years! She's almost as fiesty as she always was, but now it's like... she KNOWS what we did helped her get back on her feet, so now she's a tad more... grateful? That's the only word I can think of. It's like she knows all fo what I did for her and she can only thank me by being more co-operative! She actually comes when I call her! NEVER did that before unless food was involved.

It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day today, the sun is shining... the chair is all charged and so am I! :yahoo: More later!

ACK! We are back to Square One on the keychain? The clues are so confusing. The paper recipt says it's from "E-Luxury" but the label on the priority box says eBay. I have NO idea now! But whoever, I've had a wonderful close look at it again and I am surprised at all the little details. I didn't notice before the sparkles in it are neat little diamond like sequins (I think!) and how the details inside the acrylic is so nicley done! I got to looking at some of them on eBay and love the different colors they come in! Wow, I am just floored all over again.

The item came from elux but she had to ebay it since it's discontinued now and you can't get it in the store anymore. Maybe some stores but I haven't seen it for quite awhile. This was a super hard to get item because it really wasn't supposed to be released in this color and they only had enough of the blue material to make a small number of pieces.
As for the little sparkles, they're Strass crystals so they sparkle a lot! :heart:

The item came from elux but she had to ebay it since it's discontinued now and you can't get it in the store anymore. Maybe some stores but I haven't seen it for quite awhile. This was a super hard to get item because it really wasn't supposed to be released in this color and they only had enough of the blue material to make a small number of pieces.
As for the little sparkles, they're Strass crystals so they sparkle a lot! :heart:

WHOA... it's rare too? Okay guys, this is too much!!! I love this, but really I am having a hard time believeing I am this special! I'm not complaining, btu man am I jsut totally incredulous about the whole thing!! There is no way I could ever repay this wonderful RAOK even a little bit, I just hope you understand my sincerity when I say I am just honored by this whole thing. Bless you all.

LVBabydoll, thanks for the information about this little gem! I really just love taking it out of it's box and looking at it.

I think it is confirmed now that it was the lovely Atrinoman LOL

Are we sure? LOL! I love it, under different types of light, sunlight, neon and those economical screwy bulbs... its so pretty!

Speking of my angel Atrinoman, where is she so I can cyber hug the stuffin's outta her? :love:

WHOA... it's rare too? Okay guys, this is too much!!! I love this, but really I am having a hard time believeing I am this special! I'm not complaining, btu man am I jsut totally incredulous about the whole thing!! There is no way I could ever repay this wonderful RAOK even a little bit, I just hope you understand my sincerity when I say I am just honored by this whole thing. Bless you all.

LVBabydoll, thanks for the information about this little gem! I really just love taking it out of it's box and looking at it.

Lol yes!

And no problem, I love Inclusion stuff...and talking about it....and wearing it (I have rings and bracelets too lol). Glad I could help!

Lol yes!

And no problem, I love Inclusion stuff...and talking about it....and wearing it (I have rings and bracelets too lol). Glad I could help!

Okay, edumacte me here... "Inclusion"? I am going to sound really stupid, but I can only come up with that word as in "A nice diamond was ruined by a natural inclusion on one side." I doubt that's what you mean! So... you love talking about it... TALK!! :P

It's got a warm feeling to it... don't know how to describe it exactly, but like it's got a life of it's own... I guess it's what I said about the LV... you can feel the love and handcraft in the making of it, you know? It's just something I've always apprecited. People putting a bit of "soul" into a piece. Native American Indians call it "Mantitoo". A spirit living within an inanimate object. You understand what I'm lamely trying to say? :s

Where's the tumbleweed emo when I need it? :girlsigh: Hehehe....

It is time for me to put an end to this thread and cause. In recent weeks there has been a lot of controversy and drama surrounding the Speedy RAOK, it has us tied up and occupied and I am at a point where I can not allow this to go on any further.

Resulting from this experience - even though done in good faith - this has lead to a lot of issues and we are reconsidering allowing these types of RAOKs in the future.

If you have further questions, please PM me.

Vlad

Status
Not open for further replies.