Travel Wallet

Stefy

Team Edward
O.G.
Nov 14, 2007
Hi

Not sure if this is in the right place but I am looking to buy a travel wallet (designer) and I was wondering which designer is the best one to go for (except Louis V).

Thanx

Stefy x

Balenciaga makes an awesome one with dividers and compartments and credit card slots. Its called the Giant traveller. Its the black one in this pic:
IMG_0409.jpg

I just got this zip walled from Marc Jacobs because of its great functionality and I think it would make a great travel wallet; its a long shape, flat, its got a firm structure to it although its soft leather. The coin area is zippered and is upright when you open it, and theres a place for a pen. Plus it zips all the way around and has a strap for extra functionality and security. Its big enough to hold a checkbook too, maybe more. I think its called a soft classic zip clutch.

Attachments

• IMG_3608.JPG
    IMG_3608.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 59
Thanx guys you're a big help :smile:

I like the Tami one too, but the price range is a bit much for me, I mean I have no prob spending that much just would feel a lil guilty.

Do Dior do any? I would love a baby blue or pink colour, red also is my fav.

Thanx again x

I use this one,
hb_longchamp_f07_vf_2527.jpg

It's a cosmetic case but I use it as a wallet, I just throw everything in. I got it with 50% off price around 55 $, from Longchamp boutique. Great leather, very durable.