Jimmy Choo Neiman Marcus Sale???

Marniei

Jan 12, 2008
I could have sworn I read somewhere that Neimans was having an in store sale that started the 16th??? Now I can not seem to find it? Did anyone else see this or I am just losing my mind?:confused1:

If I am in fact correct and manage get there when the doors open, does anyone know what my chances are of finding a JC bag on sale? By the time I usually get to a Neimans sale the good stuff is already gone:crybaby:

Drat.... Forgot about pre-sale. Sad to say, even though Neimans and Saks are 15 min away, I have become an online junkie and never make it to the stores these days.

Hey starbuxxx, does the Choo boutique in Bloomies have anything left on sale? I would love to pick up a cosmetics bag.:love:

Hi JM - I was at Bloomies on Saturday - I can't help myself - I live in the city so I'm too close not to pop in on Saturday mornings. I had to check out the turqoise mahala in person and some of the new styles.

They have a few bags left but I didn't see any cosmetic cases. They still have the suede Ramona with all the studs on it that Robyn posted a photo of ages ago. None of the other ones stood out but you should call them to make sure.

In my efforts to track down a bag for a friend I talked to NM in Austin, TX and they have a black calf hair JC arad for $840. They also had another Choo bag in burgundy suede but they didn't have the name - it sounded like Alex but she wasn't sure. I talked to the SA Lauren and she was very nice.

I either need purse therapy or someone to take away my internet!