Worldwide search for Tomato *can't bear it any longer

aki_sato

Stay Gold!
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
Dear Fellow TPFer,
Since I found a Tomato CP, practically I have been lusting for this colour in RH Work or SGH in Day..
I lost and missed a couple on e**y thinking, "yup, not meant to be! My perfect tomato will come soon when the time is right"

However, that time has never come *at least until now :sad:, hence I am asking for your help dear fellow TPFer, if you know any store that stocks these and wouldnt mind letting me know, I would be so grateful :nuts:

TIA :heart::heart:

i'll keep a look out for you aki! i was in balbangkok a few days ago and saw quite a few tomatoes, unfortunately i didn't pay careful attention to which styles they were.. good luck!!

Try Balenciaga Paris (Printemps especially), they had them coming again in November, you never know what's left over, that's how I found mine (not in Paris though)!

Good luck!! :heart:

Oh aki! I feel your pain! I've begun to say Tomato RH City or Tomato SGH Day or RH Day, I've gotten pretty flexible too. Ah! Tomato!

I'll be heading to Italy this Saturday, I'll keep my eyes opened for both, and contact you. I was told that SGH isn't that big in Europe so I'm hoping to find a couple of SGH Days for me and you! :flowers: I'm pretty much going to hit each retailer of Bal in Italy in the next two weeks. :nuts:

^^amanda! wait for me! lol
Can I have your left over sgh tomato day, sgh plomb day and sgh ocean day? I've called everywhere... :cry::crybaby:

Oh I'll definitely message you if I find any of those three! What's the point of a study abroad if I can't help my Bal-sisters find more bags? Pretty much, the only Italian I've learned so far is to direct the taxi to the University that I'm staying at and how to ask for bags in certain colors. :tup: