Where can I get an RM Dust Bag?

Dec 3, 2006
Can I buy them from the RM site? Should I just email customer service and ask to buy one? I got a bag from Active Endeavors last wk, no dust bag. I called and they said they don't have dust bags for RM?? My options were to return the bag for a refund (not a chance!) or live with it. I chose option 2, but now I'd like to track one down somewhere. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

you could just use a pillowcase. about Active Endeavors, that's so weird, because i received two dust bags with my purchase! and no, i'm not selling one :smile:

I have seen some botkier ones on ebay, but so far no RMs - though they could turn up anytime... I would say that calling RM would be the best bet for now!

Your best bet would be to email Rebecca Minkoff and ask for a dustbag and see what they say.

As far as I know, (though you still see some being sold) it's supposed to be against ebay policy to sell dustbags, shopping bags, receipts, and any other packaging.

As far as I know, (though you still see some being sold) it's supposed to be against ebay policy to sell dustbags, shopping bags, receipts, and any other packaging.

Interesting! I never knew that!

I am now in the same boat as some of you - new RM bag (matinee in grey/blue from Label360 :love:) but no dust bag. :sad: It seems weird that a bag from a reputable retailer wouldn't include one! I emailed label360 already so I'll wait to see what they say and then I guess I'll email RM if necessary. Has anyone had any luck getting one?

Okay, so Rebecca Minkoff is seriously the coolest designer on the planet!! I emailed the other day and got a response from Rebecca herself that they will mail me a dust bag!! :yahoo:

I was so excited to get an email from her, I ran out to the living room and told my DH. He didn't really get it, so I tried to explain that it would be like Calvin Klein emailing him personally about his jeans. :graucho:

definitely email Rebecca or Catalina and let them know. Probably give them up a head's up on which retailer you got the bag from too -- they should be aware which stores aren't getting dustbags with their shipments. Rebecca is super friendly and attentive to customers -- she emailed a bunch of TPFers when they emailed her and followed through with every request. Love her!