Autenticate Louis Vuitton bag please

Status
Not open for further replies.

wranglerchic74

Jan 13, 2008
I have gotten a Louis Vuitton bag and would like to know if it is real. I have pictures of it as well as the date code, which is M503 on a leather type tag. There is also a tag on the inside that says Louis Vuitton Paris..made in france. It has the LV on all of the rivets,studs as well as the zipper pulls. It is a momogram purse similar to the Canvas Alma. Is there anyone that can help me to authenticate this bag?

I have gotten a Louis Vuitton bag and would like to know if it is real. I have pictures of it as well as the date code, which is M503 on a leather type tag. There is also a tag on the inside that says Louis Vuitton Paris..made in france. It has the LV on all of the rivets,studs as well as the zipper pulls. It is a momogram purse similar to the Canvas Alma. Is there anyone that can help me to authenticate this bag?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...tem=150205187136&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI
Here is the link to show the pictures...I couldn't upload them to here as the file was too big. This is my listing on Ebay and I would like to know before someone actually buys it. I checked all of the autentication sites and do belive it is real otherwise I wouldn't have listed it but someone wrote me saying it's illegal to sell counterfeit merchandise so I need to know ASAP if it is real so I can end it if it is. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.