RM Kiss and Make Up exclusive pink clutch?

Since I am unhappy with my matinee (see my other post) I am browsing for a replacement and I came across this. Has anyone seen it IRL? I think it looks kind of cool and I love that it benefits breast cancer research but I just wonder if it is plastic-y (like some patent) or as cool as it looks in the pic. Any experience? TIA!
RE013_s.jpg

Ooooh, me likey!!!! I haven't seen it in IRL but it's adorable. Decent size too so it seems like it would be very functional. It looks more like a makeup bag to me than an actual purse (I think it's the shape?), so when you say you're looking for a replacement for your matinee this is very different, both in looks and function.

Ooooh, me likey!!!! I haven't seen it in IRL but it's adorable. Decent size too so it seems like it would be very functional. It looks more like a makeup bag to me than an actual purse (I think it's the shape?), so when you say you're looking for a replacement for your matinee this is very different, both in looks and function.

Yeah, I would definitely use it as a make up bag. I guess when I said I was looking for a replacement for the matinee, I meant that I was browsing around and that's when I came across this. I am thinking about ordering it and eventually a MAM to "replace" the matinee! :tup:

I bought one and returned it - this is amazing since I LOVE LOVE LOVE anything pink. I returned it because it didn't seem like "true patent" to me -- it was a little on the flimsy side. Also, the color looked more orangey undertones and less pink. This is just my opinion... I think it's for a great cause, but I couldn't justify keeping it when I really didn't care for it IRL....