Home & Garden Favorite Candle Scent

my absolute favorite smell is "angel amaretto" from the Beanpod Candle company www.beanpodcandle.com

We carry this line at the store i work at for my part time job and i bought every large jar of it that we had! (which was only like 2 or 3 jars). we don't restock them very often so when i saw them somewhere else i picked up another large jar!

i also love the clean, laundry,soapy type of smells. my car airfreshener is yankee candle clean cotton :smile:

MY alllllllll time fav is ROOT CANDLES!!! they are MUCH better than Yankee. We can't get them here, so I get bridgewater "knock off of yankee" they are really good. I love love love Grapefruit and Vanilla cream and anything with Cinnamon and spice.

We used to get Root Candles at a whole sell store and they were cheap and amazing. Yall would love them. My mom owned a candle shop years ago. I'm always buying candles and stuff that smells good..

I love them.

Circle E-Bird of Paradise. It's a really sweet smeel and it will smell up a good portion of your house after only burning for 10 min. or so. It's about $25 for a big one, I've never bought a candle more expensive than that.

Gotta agree that that one is yummy! I also love candles by Pure Integrity. I've tried their Almond Vanilla and Pumpkin Pie and both have a strong throw and smell great. Candles are another of my addictions.

Yankee Candle - Tahitian Tiare Flower World, Spiced Pumpkin, Sage & Citrus, Country Linen. I also like their various vanilla's.

Patriot Candles (Walgreens brand) - Home Linens. Love it and it's super cheep, 3 22oz jars for $20!!

Glade Candles - French Vanilla, Glistening Snow