Home & Garden Favorite Candle Scent

mostly love vanilla and cinnamon smells..spicy and sweet..right now Yankee Candle Christmas cookie is burning as I type..bed bath and beyond had all their xmas scents 50% off so we stocked up!!

I love the Coffee & Cream ones from either Yankee Candle or Illuminations...and Illuminations used to make this Watermelon one I loved. I only got 2 votives and a short pillar in that scent but I wish they'd keep making that one. The color matched my bathroom beautifully too (it was a bright pink).

i love anything that smells like cake or cookies. i'm burning yankee christmas cookie right now, but i also like some of the bath & body works candles - especially vanilla bean noel. i just bought a jaqua pink buttercream frosting candle that smells amazing but i haven't had a chance to burn it yet.

Trapp brand candles are great all around. The Orange and Vanilla is a yummy scent for the house. They are so highly scented that the room smells nice without even lighting the candle. It's like having a high end candle without the high end price tag. I like the votive size so I can change candles more often. :graucho:

I love Joe Malone's Orange Blossom, it really does smell like orange blossoms - I grew up with a couple of orange trees in my backyard! I also really like L'Occitane's honey incense, but I don't know if I like the candle's smell as much.

This cute little boutique near my house sells these candles from a brand called "Trimmings" - they come in a glass holder with a cute polka-dotted bow around it. Anyways, they have a hazelnut scent and a pecan scent that are both amazing!