My heritage Stripe Tote Reveal!

Apr 25, 2007
Here she is! I am on the fence about her.. I love the bag except that the C's don't line up on the sides.... does everyone's do that? I think that is so ugly! I don't think I love it on me. I need to fill it up and carry it around more, but I think it's gonna slip off my shoulder. It doesn't seem to want to stay up there. I love the mini skinny!

Attachments

• IMG_0359.JPG
    IMG_0359.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0360.JPG
    IMG_0360.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0363.JPG
    IMG_0363.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0365.JPG
    IMG_0365.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0366.JPG
    IMG_0366.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 234
I'm sorry you don't seem to like your new bag. Yeah, the c's don't match up on mine on the sides either. I think this is one bag you either love or hate. It looks great on you though.

I just went to look at my picture of the medium and large together and neither one matches up. I never even noticed that!:confused1:
IMG_0666.jpg

Congrats Tara! Yeah, mine don't line up either, it doesn't bother me that much but they could have done better than that, right? But anyway,! It looks good on you!

That is really weird that the c's don't line up. They usually have their bags made perfectly. The bag looks great on you! But again if you don't love it return it for something you do love!

My large doesn't line up either. It bothered me for a bit, but I got over it. I love the bag too much to let it go lol. I think it looks great on you by the way! Sometimes when it doesn't want to stay on my shoulder I just kinda cross the pink part of the handles on my shoulder and it sits perfectly... I hope that makes sense :smile:

The bag would have to be narrower for the C's to line up on the sides. To have the pattern line up perfectly, they'd have to do the dimensions of the bags to coordinate to the pattern of the fabric. The denim totes have larger C's, which makes it easier. That's one of those things that as long as they're all like that, it wouldn't bother me, but if some did and some didn't, then I'd want one that did. I think it looks fine, and great on you!

My large doesn't line up either. It bothered me for a bit, but I got over it. I love the bag too much to let it go lol. I think it looks great on you by the way! Sometimes when it doesn't want to stay on my shoulder I just kinda cross the pink part of the handles on my shoulder and it sits perfectly... I hope that makes sense :smile:
yeah, I do the same thing w/ mine. sometimes the front strap falls down, so I cross them. This works for me:yes:

The first time I used my HS tote.. I was too afraid to do something on the strap so I just let it slipped and leave it over the crook of my arm. I cross them now though, she's already broken in (well, a little) hehe :smile: