My heritage Stripe Tote Reveal!

I'm sorry you don't seem to like your new bag. Yeah, the c's don't match up on mine on the sides either. I think this is one bag you either love or hate. It looks great on you though.

I don't LOVE it or hate it. I like it a lot. But there are a couple of things I would change about it if I could. But it IS SO DARNED CUTE! Tara, you seem to be like me about it, you like it but don't LOVE it. Honestly, if I didn't need to be on a ban right now, I would probably get the large. Maybe by the time next PCE rolls around, they'll still have them and I will be able to get one. Did you get PCE on it? Personally, I wouldn't buy a bag without PCE unless I LOVED it. HTH.

the c's don't line up on the sides because the bag gets narrower at the top -- i wish someone would get one in a diff. color.. its a very nice bag, but i think i'd go for the small..

Looks cute on you. :yes: I have had bags in the past that the c's don't line up perfectly on the sides... it's kind of a bummer.. but it looks like this style just doesn't do that. If you don't love it, get something else.. but it looks good on you! :tup:

Honestly? It's a cute bag, Tara, but I'd send it back and wait til you feel like repurchasing the Bridgit. That bag was 100% TDF on you and not many people have that bag either.

Just my opinion, these bags are cute, but I wont be getting one. Its just not something I would wear, but I would admire it on someone else, KWIM? If your not 100% certain, return it for something you truly love,

I think that bag looks GREAT on you!!!!! Nobody looks at the side of the bag!!!! BUT, if it's really going to bother you, I would return it b/c you will constantly be staring at that! Just know that bag looks HOT on you!!!

Thanks for everyone's nice compliments but I am going to be returning this bag too. It just won't stay on my shoulder good :tdown: I think my arm is just too fat for it :roflmfao:

I hope the new ergo large totes work for me :shame:

i was wondering about the straps on these bags...not sure they would stay on your shoulder........that would bother me.....

i love the minny skinnie though..very cute