My Lily...Pictures!!

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
Yay!! Well thanks to my wonderful 9 year old daughter, I have some pics. She's such a sweetheart.:heart:

So enjoy! I am in the process of posting more stuff too!!

P.S. For reference purposes, I am 5'4" and approx 125. (and 45 in march:wtf:)

Attachments

• Picture 118.jpg
    Picture 118.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 144
  • Picture 120.jpg
    Picture 120.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 133
  • Picture 116.jpg
    Picture 116.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 189
  • Picture 117.jpg
    Picture 117.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 232
OMG thank you soooo much for posting this! I have a Lily XL and it looks to darn big on me. But the medium looks GREAT on you! I think I'm off to Coach ASAP to do an exchange. Congrats on a lovely bag!

What a gorgeous bag and it looks stunning on you! Congratulations! Is this the large or the medium Lily - and is this the walnut color??:tup:

Looks HUGE, but it is a Medium Black. You can tell since the buckle is only in front and doesn't come over the zipped portions.

OP- congrats. She is beautiful!

I'll have to see how heavy she is after all of my stuff goes in. Satchels always get heavy when I carry them over my arm too long. But since the straps are long enough to wear over my shoulder, I think it'll be perfect. :heart:

i really like that! i think the lily looks amazing and the best in black, the gold hardware really pops!

question for you, does the flap annoy you every time you need to get something from your bag? i'd think a zipper AND flap would annoy me, i just wanted to get your opinion.

congrats!

i really like that! i think the lily looks amazing and the best in black, the gold hardware really pops!

question for you, does the flap annoy you every time you need to get something from your bag? i'd think a zipper AND flap would annoy me, i just wanted to get your opinion.

congrats!

Thanks!! There is no flap on the medium. I think it would have driven me crazy if there was. So not only is it beautiful and comfortable, it's wonderfully convenient!!:tup:

That looks amazing!!!! Thanks so much for taking photos. I will have to have this bag very soon.

I would love to see it after you have some things in it. I am curious if it has any sag to it when you put stuff in it or is it really structured.

Congrats!!!