I almost died when I opened the box and saw this beauty...

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
FedEx dropped off another box today...this has been a very good week for me!!

attachment.php

This is my third Chanel bag...I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I opened the box and said to myself, "Holy #$%@ this is amazing..."

I had to pay the FedEx woman $175 CAD for customs, but it's well worth it. I didn't buy this from the boutique; I'm the second owner but it seems to me the original owner pretty much never used it and it's still in brand new condition. I saved about $600 off retail after customs/tax so I am still very, very happy. I bought it for myself as a Christmas gift/reward for getting through the fall semester in University :smile:

I would still love to own a jumbo and an East/West one day, and right now I'm thinking white caviar will be my next colour. I also want something in red caviar and beige lambskin/caviar...then perhaps my Chanel collection will be complete.

For now, I present to you my medium/large classic flap in black caviar with silver hardware!!

The serial number begins with an "8" and it has the old shinier caviar and now that I have both types in my possession (my black GST has the new caviar) I can really feel/see the difference...and this caviar does seem glossier to me...

Enjoy the pictures! Modeling pictures will be posted later on after I get ready to go out to run some errands!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• flap1.jpg
    flap1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,615
  • flap2.jpg
    flap2.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 21,859
  • flap3.jpg