Looking for '07 Paprika City

I know, I know......I'm a little late but if anyone comes across one in their travels, please let me know. TIA and Happy New Year!!:smile:

That's the same as Rouille, right? If not, ignore this...but if so, there's a City up for auction right now. Have it authenticated of course, but it looks really nice to me.

^don't mention! so have you got the Paparika First from AR? :biggrin: 07 Rouille is not as wrinkly or veiny as 06 :yes:

Not yet.....I'm used to carrying the City and think the First might be too small plus I'm secretly hoping that Bal will come out with an Orange (like the Paprika for the Fall) so I'm just waiting it out. I know, I'm such a PITA.:shame:

I live in houston and they have a couple of paprika colored bags. I am not sure on the hardware but, you can call and see. 713-621-7100. If you do call ask for sharon, she is a wonderful SA more than willing to help. I know they are still there, I saw them on sunday. good luck!!

I live in houston and they have a couple of paprika colored bags. I am not sure on the hardware but, you can call and see. 713-621-7100. If you do call ask for sharon, she is a wonderful SA more than willing to help. I know they are still there, I saw them on sunday. good luck!!

Many thanks lvgrnhb!