First Dibs from Neiman Marcus link!

Posted this in the CL forum b/c there are some CLs for pre-order, but there are also some cute Manolos and others!

This is a best customer link for new arrivals....things that others don't see I guess? I don't know. I got the e-mail so I'm posting. LOL

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...ter2Type=&filter2Value=&filterOverride=&sort=
If I had somewhere and something to wear the feather Manolos with!! I kinda like the CL wedge with pick and black patent. Fun but not too casual. Kinda high $$ though. I sent my black and white espadrilles back, so I may need a replacement for that type of shoe....hummmm. Anything that you could use Asha;)

I am a CL girl usually when it comes to heels and none of the ones on the first dibs link jumped out at me-surprisingly the Manolos did! I think the floral and feather one are beautiful!

I am a CL girl usually when it comes to heels and none of the ones on the first dibs link jumped out at me-surprisingly the Manolos did! I think the floral and feather one are beautiful!

Are we sisters?? If I got those feather shoes my DH would accuse me of stomping on a parrott or something! They would be awesome to have in the closet though. Oh my a coctail party with a black dress! Shut UP!!
The florals would go with a lot! Becase of this mix of colors you can pair them more than you would think.
I have a pairs with browns and tans and violet and maybe a hit of pink and I have not ever worn them and not gotten a compliment. A guy I work with said if he was a woman he would wear those shoes!!! Ha Ha!!:roflmfao:

Here are a few more MB just posted at NM. Anybody like anything??

Attachments

• NMX0797_mt.jpg
    NMX0797_mt.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 58
  • NMX0796_mn.jpg
    NMX0796_mn.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 63
  • NMX079C_mn.jpg
    NMX079C_mn.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 62