Anyone spot a paddington in antique or on sale?

Sep 26, 2007
Hi TPFERS,

I have been waiting for a regular paddington in the antique "or" color to go on sale for almost a year. If anyone has spotted one please let me know. I have patiently waited and watched all other new paddys go on sale but not this one.

I have this luscious bag and it is really an interesting antique gold! :heart: I haven't seen it on sale though...I bought mine from Rachel at Nordstroms in Bellevue, WA. Her number is: 425-455-5800, ext.1256, and she may be able to tell you if they have any more of these in their system and if they are on sale. I also see that Diabro.net has one, but not at a discount. I think Neiman Marcus had them as well. I bought the matching wallet from Neimans, (which diabro.net also has). GOOD LUCK, hope you find one on sale...you'll LOVE it!:tup:

Thanks Beanie. I love the color. Do you find that it matches everything? I may just buy one because I love it so much.

I think it goes with just about everything! It's a great color because it's not as loud as a real shiny "gold." It's a bit more muted, but still very noticable! You can also dress it "up" or "down" depending on what you're wearing, but I don't use it for an everyday bag, since for me, it works more for evening, (adds a little "drama."):supacool: