Thoughts on these two Blanhiks

cjy

O.G.
Oct 8, 2007
I found these two and I love them both. What do you think??? Be honest. Do you think one would get more wear than the other??
TIA!!!:upsidedown:

Attachments

• mb.jpg
    mb.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 82
  • mbblack.jpg
    mbblack.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 94
They both are fantastic!!! The plum color is unique and would look great with black. It is nice that the heel is low so they are more "user friendly". :tup:

They both are fantastic!!! The plum color is unique and would look great with black. It is nice that the heel is low so they are more "user friendly". :tup:
The color is actually a little more burgandy. I should REALLY only get one, I dunno:shrugs:
Both heels are 90.
The black is linen and patent.

I like the black...it's the safe option I know, but the black shoes in my wardrobe are always the ones that get the most wear. Plus the style is adorable!

I like the black...it's the safe option I know, but the black shoes in my wardrobe are always the ones that get the most wear. Plus the style is adorable!
It really is adorable! I saw it at Bob Ellis but it had a 50 heel. Too kitten for me, but then the rep in Vegas sent me this pic of the 90, whole different story!! :tup:

I like them both but I much prefer the black pair. The first pair is nice and I like that it is a different color than basic black but there is just something about the shape that I am not in love with.

I like them both but I much prefer the black pair. The first pair is nice and I like that it is a different color than basic black but there is just something about the shape that I am not in love with.
Thanks! I decided to go for the black so I ordered them! I love them!!:heart: