Coach Ski Pocket - Large size

Lbuesch

Aug 22, 2007
RATS, I LOVED this purse when it came out, DID NOT buy it.... STILL love it and WANT it. Does anyone know WHERE I might can BUY IT??
Khaki/White, rabbit fur, large size. THANKS

Attachments

• coach ski pocket.jpg
    coach ski pocket.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 62
It looks good to me! When I was working at Coach we got these in and I loved them.

Thank you, me, too. I loved these when they came out and thought I would "get over it"... and here I am still pining for this bag. Since it is a WINTER ONLY bag, does coach have a similar style that has all these pockets but NO FUR?? I love pockets and long straps. Seems like all the bags of "today" are totes w/ short straps and NO POCKETS.

Thank you, me, too. I loved these when they came out and thought I would "get over it"... and here I am still pining for this bag. Since it is a WINTER ONLY bag, does coach have a similar style that has all these pockets but NO FUR?? I love pockets and long straps. Seems like all the bags of "today" are totes w/ short straps and NO POCKETS.

Coach did make a scribble bag in the smae style (with out the fur) in 06 I think. It was just as cute. I am so happy I am not the only one who is a pocket girl. I love having pockets!

Coach did make a scribble bag in the smae style (with out the fur) in 06 I think. It was just as cute. I am so happy I am not the only one who is a pocket girl. I love having pockets!
Well, if you see any of these scribble bags with all the pockets, girlfriend, you holler. I have only seen the multi-color scribble, too many colors. Want a neutral black/grey or the traditional khaki/white. I occassionally have seen one on ebay, but don't know enough to know what is real and what is not. My 17-year old has MANY coach bags, but she likes a huge bag where all the stuff just falls to the bottom. Some of her bags could be considered LUGGAGE. SHE is NOT a pocket girl, I have to be more organized than that.
Appreciate your help, darlin!:tup: