Large Ergo Tote in PATENT! YAY!

emarsha

May 10, 2006
So bored at work....I was fooling around on the "tools of the trade" and found that the large ergo tote is going to come in patent!! There's no intro date yet, but the price is $548 and it's coming in the pond, black and some sort of brown. YES!!!! :yahoo:

So bored at work....I was fooling around on the "tools of the trade" and found that the large ergo tote is going to come in patent!! There's no intro date yet, but the price is $548 and it's coming in the pond, black and some sort of brown. YES!!!! :yahoo:

This is great news! I really am looking forward to the Ergos.

I think I'm going to have to sell my turquoise Ergo Tote to get a pond tote!!! I never liked the look of patent before this one came out! Hopefully I'll like it as much IRL!

I think I'm going to have to sell my turquoise Ergo Tote to get a pond tote!!! I never liked the look of patent before this one came out! Hopefully I'll like it as much IRL!

I love the look of my ergo patent hobo, and it feels awesome too...yet it is black, and I want a lighter color in patent as well, I think it would be fun since I wear so many neutrals these days, and in summer I prefer blends of tan, brown, and white together, with a fun accessory in a color to set it off. Pond would be lovely. Or maybe if someday they would make pink!:heart: (or turquoise patent...hmmm)

I love the look of my ergo patent hobo, and it feels awesome too...yet it is black, and I want a lighter color in patent as well, I think it would be fun since I wear so many neutrals these days, and in summer I prefer blends of tan, brown, and white together, with a fun accessory in a color to set it off. Pond would be lovely. Or maybe if someday they would make pink!:heart: (or turquoise patent...hmmm)

I totally drooled over the thought of a pink patent tote! I would not be able to restrain myself!:nuts: