Stam Colors - Spring/Summer 2008

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
Does anyone know what colors the Stam will be available in for the Spring/Summer 2008 lines? All they show on the MJ website is the Raspberry one (and the Fluo Pink w/the black nylon strap - Yuck!), and I really don't want this bag in a shade of pink. I've seen the Milk and Yellow colored ones at Nordstroms, but I think those are Resort and not S/S (altho I could be mistaken).

I've decided that I'm going to put away some money for the next 2 mos and then buy myself a new Stam (at full price - Yikes!), but since this is a bag that I consider a classic and one I want to use for a long time to come and then pass on to my granddaughter, I want it in a practical color. The Milk color is sorta nice, altho I'm not so sure I want to do a shade of white. I know I don't want black (as classic it may be), becuz I'm not too crazy about the Stam in black. I think this is the type of bag you need to have in a pretty shaded color.

Does anyone know whether or not there is a shade of gray this S/S??

Doesn't anyone know anything about the S/S colors????
What about the Pale Gray (shown as a Venetia)?
Does anyone know if the Stam will be available in that color?

Attachments

• pale grey.jpg
    pale grey.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 48
Quilted and soft calf lines are rarely released in the same colors... most likely you won't see Pale Grey in the stam. I'm sure, however, that you'll find a color that you'll like. Stams are considered part of the permanent collection so it should be released again in spring.

the raspberry color reminds me of the Berry Pink from a few years ago -
I had a Stella in that color

Attachments

• stella-bry3.jpg
    stella-bry3.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 35
I know I keep posting this everywhere, but the patchwork stam is being offered in tart cherry for resort this year! It's sooooooooo yummy!!!!!:love:

Maybe I'm crazy to want such a loud bag, but I think its my fave color in the patchwork yet!:heart: